Our Silver Spring office is seeking an experienced Receptionist/Administrative Assistant with 5+ years of office experience. Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties including travel arrangements.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, is a self-starter with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary is commensurate with experience and we provide excellent medical benefits, 401k, Short and Long TermDisability, Life Insurance, vacation, holiday and sick leave.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Greeting Guests
· Answering Phones
· Handling Company Inquiries
· Corporate Travel Arrangements
· Support of Administrative and Architectural Staff
· Scheduling Conference Rooms
· Ordering Lunches
· Coordinating Video Conferences and GoTo Meetings
· Sorting Mail and Distribution
· Prepare outgoing Federal Express Packages
· Schedule Couriers
· Scheduling In-house and Client meetings
· Proposal typing, editing and formatting
· Contract editing and tracking
· Requesting proposals from Consultants
· Typing and distribution of Meeting Minutes/Charrette Notes
· Archiving Project Files
· Security System Activation
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.