Project Manager / Project Architect (8-12 Years)
Torti Gallas is an award-winning Design firm focused on Sustainable Architecture, Planning and Urban Design, Placemaking and Real Estate Strategy for Multifamily, Retail and Mixed-Use projects throughout the United States with some of the top marquee clients in the industry. We are also a close-knit design culture that shares our success across the firm in such ways to recognize financial success and promote exceptional career building opportunities.
We have an immediate opening for a Project Manager/Project Architect with a minimum of 8 to 12 years of experience who is comfortable in collaborative settings, managing and producing on complex design and consultant teams, and is accustomed to leading high-quality, deadline-oriented project deliverables. Candidate must be communicative, dedicated and experienced in Multifamily, Vertical Mixed-use and Retail Documentation. Construction Administration experience is highly preferred as well.
What You’ll Be Doing:
· Lead collaborative design teams to establish effective project work plans with attainable project objectives.
· Manage all phases of architecture projects, from project set-up through design and construction administration.
· Work consistently in Revit BIM 360 to contribute directly to Design Production and coordinate the efforts of a collaborative design team inside and outside the office.
· Manage scheduling, budgets, staffing, project set-up with clients, sub-consultants, vendors and contractors.
· Track and monitor project budgets, schedules and financial performance.
· Develop and maintain client relationships for both single projects and multi-project global accounts.
While this full-time position is in our new Metro-centric Washington, DC office location (an exceptional and creative place to work), there will be opportunities to work across our multiple offices (including Tampa and Los Angeles), and for career growth and leadership potential in a supportive, principle-based design culture.
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited university required.
Salary is commensurate with experience, excellent medical benefits, Short and LongTerm Disability, 401K, Life Insurance, vacation, holiday and sick leave.
Please e-mail your resume and portfolio to the attention of Laurie Milligan, email@example.com