Torti Gallas + Partners’ Los Angeles office is seeking an innovative and ambitious Project Architect with approximately 7-10 years of experience in multifamily residential projects.
We offer a friendly work environment with a passionate, talented and growing team of professionals. Be part of designing and building projects while honing your personal skills and contributing to the success of the Firm.
An understanding of building codes and the ability to produce a complete set of construction documents is a must. Proficiency in REVIT/BIM a plus, as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited university required. Architectural Registration preferred, but not required.
The ideal candidate will:
- contribute meaningfully to the design, development and project management of multi-family residential projects (Type V and Type I preferred)
- possess an in-depth understanding of the basics of most building systems;
- manage and direct creative personnel, resources, and processes;
- generate work plans;
- interact with team members and clients to insure a smooth work flow and successful project delivery;
- communicate effectively both in written format and oral presentation;
- multi-task and establish priorities;
- maintain organization in a changing environment;
- exhibit initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership;
- use working knowledge of all consultant work to maintain efficiencies and meet deadlines.
This is a full-time position in our Los Angeles, California office.
Salary is commensurate with experience, excellent medical benefits, Short and Long Term Disability,Life Insurance, vacation, holiday and sick leave.