Torti Gallas + Partners is a national award-winning planning and architecture firm with offices throughout the United States. Our team of architecture and planning professionals takes pride in balancing the diverse needs of communities with the realities of the marketplace to design buildable solutions that bring value to our clients and to the communities in which we work.
Our office in Washington, DC is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable/Payroll Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Circulate and track invoices for proper review and approval
- Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and confirm correct general ledger account codes
- Anticipate both regular and non-regular invoice payment cycles
- Maintain subsidiary ledger for 3rd Party Consultants
- Process payments to vendors and 3rd Party Consultants on a timely basis
- Reconcile and process corporate credit card charges timely
- Review and process employee expense reports
- Review timesheets for accuracy and completeness
- Assist in preparing biweekly payrolls and tracking related employee benefit programs
- Assist with other Accounting Department duties as necessary
Must have 10+ years of experience performing Accounts Payable and Payroll functions. An Associates degree in Accounting/Business Administration is preferred. Other requirements include proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Deltek, strong problem-solving skills, a solid work ethic and attention to detail – all within a commitment to teamwork. We are a friendly and welcoming group, working with a wonderfully creative group of architects and planners.
This is a full-time position in our Metro-accessible Washington, DC office with some remote work possible.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Torti Gallas offers excellent medical benefits, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, vacation, holiday and sick leave.
If you are interested in working collaboratively in a small, dedicated team setting, please email your resume to Laurie Milligan, email@example.com